With so many things out there to complain about or to be fearful of, it can be pretty hard to focus on what we’re thankful for. So when I saw this picture that I found on Pinterest via IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers), it really struck a chord with me. I refuse to dwell on negative thoughts because they can overtake you and really propel you to a dark place. Although I am a realist, I choose to make my reality as great as it can be. And one way to do it is to be positive in my thoughts and be grateful for as many things that I can think of that I may or may not have taken for granted.
Today I am thankful for:
my total prosperity
What are you thankful for?
Keep growing – Cocoa Flower
- Developing a Gratitude Practice (givethanksandpraise.wordpress.com)
- Remembering What You’re Thankful For (lorensworld.com)
- (What Are You) Thankful Four? (spoonful.com)
- What I’m Thankful for on Stylelist.com (myfashioncents.com)
- Today I am thankful for (elinjanne.com)
- Thankful Every Day – Day 1 (carrigansjoy.blogspot.com)
- A Journey Toward Thankfulness (Day 5) (agenuineglimpse.com)
- The Year of Thankful Living: Day 126 (tannerwillbanks.wordpress.com)