So a big part of my style is being comfortable yet unique, and I love pairing pieces that you might be a bit squeamish about seeing together. Although I love fashion and trends, there is a part of me that just wants to be comfortable. One way that I achieve comfort is by wearing t-shirts. Yes, I have drawers full of them. So the thought came to me; why not showcase a part of what makes my style just that, mine. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t comfortable in a pair of sweats or jeans, some sneakers, and a Tee. There is however a part of me that loves the pretty side of fashion too. You know; the different textures, colors and silhouettes (Gotta love it). So just like my personality, my style and love of fashion is multifaceted. I wouldn’t be honest about my style and personal expression of fashion if I didn’t pay homage to what has contributed to a large part of my wardrobe. So here it is; Tee’d off Tuesdays.
Yes, this is where I pair my Tees with various pieces to create a style that is all my own. Hey, hate it or love it, it’s just me being me. We’ll see what comes out of it. This week The Beatles meet Little House on the Prairie (lol).
Keep growing – Cocoa Flower
- Let It Be, the musical: ‘The biggest Beatles tribute on the planet’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Fab Read: . . . Isms: Understanding Fashion (fabsugar.com)
- Beatles Stories (hulu.com)
- Opinion: Explaining the Beatles to a New Generation (nytimes.com)
- National News: George Harrison Beatles jacket to be sold at auction (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About The Beatles’ Magical Mystery Tour (everyrecordtellsastory.com)
- Fab Patterned *Beatle Boots* to Lust After for Fall (fashiontribes.typepad.com)
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s StyleMint Video: They Want to See You in Their Tees! (fabsugar.com)